Being Blunt

Iv been listening to James Blunt recently
[chasing time: the bedlam sessions (DVD live version)]
and i tell u
its a good stuff,
beautiful lyrics wit angelic voice
i believe that he sings for his heart
u know, its full of emotion.. passion
and sometimes,
it makes you think hard about life n love
i got frens who adored Eddie Vedder, Billy Corgan, Brandon Boyd,
Chris Cornell, Nicole Scherzinger (Nicole who?!) and such..
respect that, they put heart n soul for the sake of great music..
same for me, i do listen to them
but this fella, James Blunt..
is one of a kind
one of a kind.
here is "tears and rain"
baby, this one is for u.. u know i love u much.



7 Comments:
:) sweet
Anyways I think the way you feel bout Mr.Blunt here is the exact same way I feel bout Anne Murray. *sigh* some people tak paham...
:) sweet
Anyways I think the way you feel bout Mr.Blunt here is the exact same way I feel bout Anne Murray. *sigh* some people tak paham...
Aiyak tertekan 2 kali, Incik Khai boleh delete ke satu tuh? He he thanks
ary:
anne murray?
hmm interesting..
hey,
lain kali u tekanla 4 kali eh
haha
tj:
yep, agreed!
i wud say gudbye my lover
is an intense song actually..
sgtla high, hee
hey, i sayyy mann
lagi satu entry u bole menyamai rekod ary okk.
rekod ary yang apenye??
Huwaaaaaaaaaa I tertekan ok!!
sori la ary
i gurau je ok
x tau pulak u smpai tertekan
hoho..
Post a Comment
<< Home