Friday, June 15, 2007

Whos your Daddy?

Mine is
Murad Hassan.

Ayah, remember when i was kid
u tot me how to draw an elephant
within just 5 seconds?

that was priceless.

Happy Fathers Day Yah
love u much.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was kid, I saw a TV commercial break that offers a Sony pocket TV around 1980s. I asked dad I wanted to have it. Daddy says, "If you wants it,you have to strive till success of your study".Today,I owned a PDA pocket TV thru my career that recalled me who I'm here now. Thanks dad!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Anum Food Trading said...

that`s so SWEET! happy father`s day khai..opss belum lagi yeh?

5:46 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

anonymous:
sure pocket seluar u besar punya

mrs imran:
elelelehh..
i dgr2 imran nk sambut tahun dpn
apa critak?

5:02 PM  
Blogger Anum Food Trading said...

ha ..yer tahun depan...siap siap la hadiah yer...takpon angpau juge diterima...hehe

7:28 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

hoh
kalau sorang bole lagi..
ni kalau keluar triplets
masaaak uncle nk bg angpau..

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home