Sickening
Hello Posh, u never smile meh?
u need to open ur mouth laa
its Becks first goal for gods sake!
loose that fucking glasses
and smile!
u need to open ur mouth laa
its Becks first goal for gods sake!
loose that fucking glasses
and smile!



8 Comments:
I dun geddit....
....ermmm is it his first match?
Haiyo...haiyo...
*bangs head on wall*
Peace Khai.
hye ary.....
jas:
l.o.n.e.l.y
hehe
fad:
his firts goal wit LA Galaxy
superb goal i tell u
ary:
i hv a big crush on Becks u know
jas again:
dude! wat the hell???!
Khai u suck...hehehe....Im bored la bro n mostly a broken man. So god help me coz I need to channel out my frustrations.
Ary, hye again *wink*wink*
Oh gosh *hides behind Khai*
Hey bugger you. She's got some skinny scary frame k. Like plastic. Actually she reminds me of plastic. And barbie. A plastic barbie. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Erm...hi Jas, I suppose dats ur name lah kan?
woh...good guess laa...hehehe..
im bored, someone entertain me, plz.....
good day ary....
Post a Comment
<< Home