Monday, September 10, 2007

Jas' Testismony: Maachibye #2

You know something, Johor drivers are worse la bro..

A few days ago, I woke up late and was heading to the office. Was stuck in a massive jam in Skudai but I queued up as per the law requires us to do so (please refer to the Road Transport Act 1957, Kaedah 333). However, this prick suddenly decides to cut in, fuck, without a signal nor a hand gesture. I was late as well but hell, I queued up din I. Me was in a bitchy mood la bro, so i did not let him enter until our side mirrors clashed. Pissed off, I retracted my car side mirror, opened the window n gave him a fuck stare. Fucker put on his machibye face on, fucking lansi. I lost it la bro...
Took my umbrella and smashed his side mirror. Satisfied, I just drove off. The fucker just parked stationery n did not dare to do a thing.

Well, Im not supporting violence but it works at time when you 6 feet tall and weigh bout 90kgs....
hehhee...


so, all together
maaaaachibyeee!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nasrul and Francine said...

oh my gawd!
*closes my nephew's eyes*
This is violence u hear me! Violence!

pssttt : Jas buddy, ehek ehek could you please help me smash some mirrors of car WPQ1720? The bitch almost banged me when she was turning in but gave me the 'what-are-you-doing-moron' look. Ingat yer WPQ1720...

9:47 AM  
Blogger bastard united said...

Ary - hehehehe...will be in KL for the whole of next week. Will be on a look out for that car. Nak locate umah dia pun bule kalu mau..hehehe...

But, I must warn u, kalu dia hottie, kawe tak dapek nak menolong yek...

10:00 AM  
Blogger Nasrul and Francine said...

Haisehman!
Kalo awek hot yerk? Hurm...hot vs not hot...hot vs not hot. Dah memang tak hotnye lah kalo bawak kete sial camtuh!

Please yer kengkawan, silalah membuat vandalisme kat kereta itu. Adalah Gen-2, berkaler kelabu. Sila, sila jangan memalu.

3:55 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

ary n jas:
go get a room laaa..
pembetulan> chat room

7:14 PM  
Blogger Nasrul and Francine said...

Malas lah Khai, I rather chat here in your comment box. Adalah suatu langkah menceriakan you selalu dan suatu pengalakkan supaya you update selalu ok.

9:26 AM  
Blogger bastard united said...

aahahahhaha...i agree wif ary...hahahahaha...

Khai - next week, keep urself free. Will be in KL and expect my call. Jangan ckp tak leh jumpa...

2:43 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

ary:
i update tiap2 hari apa..

jas:
maachibye lu jas
cal after working hrs la, mlm lps terawikh bole lpk

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home