Monday, October 22, 2007

To whom it may concern

Bawa sampai mati.

5 Comments:

Blogger nazib said...

whatever it is, hepi birthday bro! i'm not gonna wish that "happy and prosperous" blah-blah here just so that anyone reading would've thought that i'm a good person and u deserved it. but hey, u know deep down inside, i've all that for u..hehe..btw, what's with that short, hip-hopeless entry man?

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kekadang ada somethings especially hatred I nak jugak org tuh tau that I will bring it sampai mati...but then it's impossible kan.
But there are times...where I want to bring other thing when I'm dead...
Weird...but true...

12:52 PM  
Blogger nazib said...

hmm...will only keep it all in till i die if it might hurt someone. i only wish that someday i'd be able to sing a whole lot of chris cornell's songs and smoke my camels while thinking that this is just another phase. could it be any easier?

2:36 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

nazib:
its killing me man!
deep inside :(

ary:
true, but sumtimes we refused to let it out, itu yg makan dalam sampai mati.

nazib again:
cudnt be any easier jib
now! wheres my 'sign on the door' song? play it loud.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khai, at times I need that 'cannot-let-go-feeling' to do better and work harder. At times I feel I simpan dendam tuh...coz it's like a booster to me.

Remember the term forgive and forget? Well...it really doesnt work with me when it comes to a whole lot of bunch of people.

It's only applicable when it comes to damn close buddies!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home