Monday, January 21, 2008

Big Fat Lawyer Liar

So whats wit Lingam?
Nordin: Are you the man speaking in the clip?
Lingam: He looks like me.

Nordin then told Lingam that some witnesses and scientific evidence had established that he was the man in the video.

"Irrespective of what others have to say, he sounds and looks like me," he declared.

Nordin: Who were you speaking to in the clip?
Lingam: I don't know who I was speaking to. Certainly I was not speaking to Ahmad Fairuz (Sheikh Abdul Halim) on the phone. I do not have his number nor has he mine.

The witness said he had never spoken to Ahmad Fairuz on the telephone.

Nordin then referred Lingam to the transcript on the alleged conversation the lawyer had with Ahmad Fairuz, who retired as chief justice last October.

Nordin: Can you tell when the conversation took place?
Lingam: I don't know. I can't recall the occasion.
(continue reading..)

is this some kind of joke or what?
i tell yew, a fucker will always be a fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home