posted by outkhai at 11:58 PM
Come on la bro…and educated person like you know how to differentiate between what’s right and wrong. This is just and allegation towards his political carriers.I thought you're a wise guys.
he is indeed a wise guy, dat's why he say so...how you know it is just an allegation towards him neway..what if it is the other way round? jaga-jaga....
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am ill from hearing happy words.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Come on la bro…and educated person like you know how to differentiate between what’s right and wrong. This is just and allegation towards his political carriers.I thought you're a wise guys.
he is indeed a wise guy, dat's why he say so...
how you know it is just an allegation towards him neway..what if it is the other way round?
jaga-jaga....
Post a Comment
<< Home