Ini paling panjang. Kali ni last. Betul.
I was in the class when the first text message get through my phone. The class started at 8 due to Ramadhan and we welcome a newcomer student; a free-haired girl from Iran consumed with red-lining Puma F1 shoes I suspect. nice.
Nasrul seated beside me said,
Jarang nampak budak Iran tak pakai tudung..
I didnt agree though but cant help to say a word. just a hmmm.
Back to the sms. Bear in mind that Im in the 'merajuk' mood and it could take up a month or two to heal, and I was actually hoping that the message is from her, but it appeared Mrs. Imran on the screen; an 'invisible' friend.
I tgk berita. Confirm la. Tun mmg ckp dia tanak jawatan dia just nk tolong n back up sesapa yg nk bertanding presiden. Tu la i rasa yidin n hamid ok la. Baru ada feel sket cargas. Najib n pak lah cam sleeping partner, org kutuk pon diaorang blur je. Tk de feel. Mukhriz terima pencalonan tebnyk utk jadi ketua pemuda. Kj senyap. Hishamudin cane plak?
By the way, the message was a response from my earlier sms; 22 minutes before berbuka..
Beb, I bc td tun nk msuk umno blk slps discussion dgn yidin, i harap tun jd mastermind dlm plan pengukuhan umno tp i x nk dia pgg apa2 jawatan, ssh2 yidin je la jd pm, nk tgu najib cargas hampeh la, tpm kasi rais atau syed hamid
We were in the same boat; affirmed on Pak Lah to step down immidietly, Najib slow gila, Yidin for PM, Ezam is secretly handsome, Anwar is a Pundek King, RPK is a cunt!, Loh Gwo Burn is the real Sinchan and etc.. unlike me she fancies to write longggggggg essays rather than simple words.. haih kadang2 selalu 'missing text'..
The second sms received right before my explanation on Modern Art critism.
At the same time, a guy in front of my row gave me a ketat face by nature, perhaps he get annoyed over the sms tone.. hey mister, you have been wearing the same belang kuning hitam shirt in the class for the third times in a row!
Again, back to the Modern Art, I didnt anticipate Dr. Muliyadi's question though, but yet managed to respond quickly..
I believe that Modern Art relates with new philosophy and medium, take a look of Art and Science, or Art and Technology for instance, looking back at the rennaissance era or revolution era perhaps, we can see Leornado and Michealangelo convey such an outstanding pieces of art on technology and architecture.. differs from Traditional Art, there are more on ornament motives such as flora and fauna and etc..
He was quite appetizing on the answer and added some enhancement on the renanaissance thingy.
Tahniah kpd dr m sbb buat lawak. rejoint umno lepas buat gimik berhenti. selamat berterawikh.
It was from Mohd Norahman Shah Mohd Salleh. Hes been very critical on the government lately especially on the increase in oil price, hence I am pretty sure that he will not oppose the same reaction through the ballet paper on the next PRU.
I replied the sms in a flash.. short and firm.
Bwk bertenang bang, ni ttg masa dpn kedaulatan melayu kita.
As expected, I received a quick response, but this time in a manner way; vibrate mode (damn yew baju belang kuning hitam guy!).
Chedet nk jadi mcm lee kuan yu... masa dpn melayu terletak pd tgn generasi br yg tau mane baik n buruk. bukan polemik warung kopi.
Im aware that Mohd Norahman Shah Mohd Salleh has been heavily influenced by delusive dreams spearheaded by a King of Pundek.
I emphasised..
Kita tgu bgsa melayu diinjak2 oleh si nuar bangsat br lu sms wa blk.
He replied prudently, despite knowing my previous sms was a bit agitated..
Jgn melenting la bro. lu nie mcm ahmad ismail plak. anuar dgn agenda dia. kita yg marhaen nie ya ada kuasa. apa nak takut. democracy is about people. bkn individu.
Demokrasi lah yg memilih BN terus berkuasa menerusi majoriti rakyat!
The text has been cancelled. Its not worth for one sms, so I decided to discreet.
...
Thats it. Kalau mamat tu pakai baju sama lagi next class , mmg dan2 aku sound direct terus!
Nasrul seated beside me said,
Jarang nampak budak Iran tak pakai tudung..
I didnt agree though but cant help to say a word. just a hmmm.
Back to the sms. Bear in mind that Im in the 'merajuk' mood and it could take up a month or two to heal, and I was actually hoping that the message is from her, but it appeared Mrs. Imran on the screen; an 'invisible' friend.
I tgk berita. Confirm la. Tun mmg ckp dia tanak jawatan dia just nk tolong n back up sesapa yg nk bertanding presiden. Tu la i rasa yidin n hamid ok la. Baru ada feel sket cargas. Najib n pak lah cam sleeping partner, org kutuk pon diaorang blur je. Tk de feel. Mukhriz terima pencalonan tebnyk utk jadi ketua pemuda. Kj senyap. Hishamudin cane plak?
By the way, the message was a response from my earlier sms; 22 minutes before berbuka..
Beb, I bc td tun nk msuk umno blk slps discussion dgn yidin, i harap tun jd mastermind dlm plan pengukuhan umno tp i x nk dia pgg apa2 jawatan, ssh2 yidin je la jd pm, nk tgu najib cargas hampeh la, tpm kasi rais atau syed hamid
We were in the same boat; affirmed on Pak Lah to step down immidietly, Najib slow gila, Yidin for PM, Ezam is secretly handsome, Anwar is a Pundek King, RPK is a cunt!, Loh Gwo Burn is the real Sinchan and etc.. unlike me she fancies to write longggggggg essays rather than simple words.. haih kadang2 selalu 'missing text'..
The second sms received right before my explanation on Modern Art critism.
At the same time, a guy in front of my row gave me a ketat face by nature, perhaps he get annoyed over the sms tone.. hey mister, you have been wearing the same belang kuning hitam shirt in the class for the third times in a row!
Again, back to the Modern Art, I didnt anticipate Dr. Muliyadi's question though, but yet managed to respond quickly..
I believe that Modern Art relates with new philosophy and medium, take a look of Art and Science, or Art and Technology for instance, looking back at the rennaissance era or revolution era perhaps, we can see Leornado and Michealangelo convey such an outstanding pieces of art on technology and architecture.. differs from Traditional Art, there are more on ornament motives such as flora and fauna and etc..
He was quite appetizing on the answer and added some enhancement on the renanaissance thingy.
Tahniah kpd dr m sbb buat lawak. rejoint umno lepas buat gimik berhenti. selamat berterawikh.
It was from Mohd Norahman Shah Mohd Salleh. Hes been very critical on the government lately especially on the increase in oil price, hence I am pretty sure that he will not oppose the same reaction through the ballet paper on the next PRU.
I replied the sms in a flash.. short and firm.
Bwk bertenang bang, ni ttg masa dpn kedaulatan melayu kita.
As expected, I received a quick response, but this time in a manner way; vibrate mode (damn yew baju belang kuning hitam guy!).
Chedet nk jadi mcm lee kuan yu... masa dpn melayu terletak pd tgn generasi br yg tau mane baik n buruk. bukan polemik warung kopi.
Im aware that Mohd Norahman Shah Mohd Salleh has been heavily influenced by delusive dreams spearheaded by a King of Pundek.
I emphasised..
Kita tgu bgsa melayu diinjak2 oleh si nuar bangsat br lu sms wa blk.
He replied prudently, despite knowing my previous sms was a bit agitated..
Jgn melenting la bro. lu nie mcm ahmad ismail plak. anuar dgn agenda dia. kita yg marhaen nie ya ada kuasa. apa nak takut. democracy is about people. bkn individu.
The text has been cancelled. Its not worth for one sms, so I decided to discreet.
...
Thats it. Kalau mamat tu pakai baju sama lagi next class , mmg dan2 aku sound direct terus!
Labels: Politics



5 Comments:
Nasib baik aku tak tertidur sambil baca. Erm, lagi satu, apa kata lu buat satu lagi garisan biru plak kat baju mamat tu next week.
mana ada i buat essei.
i just hmm being sms savvy.
semua kene jimat skang. selagi boleh taip..haku taipppppp sampai penuh. hehe
fad:
"Nasib baik aku tak tertidur sambil baca.."
komen plg cipet pernah aku baca bai
mrs imran:
agak2 la beb, text u selalu missing la, nt hilang point2 u tu.. x dpt i mengupasnya dgn berhemah, ecehh..
Bro lu supposed sms wa the text bro...because my answer would be...."looked what happen to BN after ruling malaysia for the past 35 years...pity for those BN's veteran....pity for the majorities that vote for BN....(podachit dr M)he is the api dalam sekam for Malaysian"......
baiklah!
lu ni kurang bersyukur la wa ingat, tak pe, wa tgkkan je lu mcamana..
Post a Comment
<< Home