KGDTTD: Bumper Issue
Assalamualaikum,
hope I find you well and rested to get through this Monday morning.
On Getting Personal
Nik has been 'complaining' about lack of post in the blog, I guess being a mom of two could easily consequence sensitive response;
"U bukak blog i 3 bln sekali je kan...tp u pn dh x post kt blog hari2 dh kn.x mcm dulu..."
Jangan macam tu la dear, I have been insanely busy that lead me strapped first 20 minutes of Heroees season 3 and owhh, I didnt manage to catch Desparate Housewives for 2 episodes in a row, what else? ahhh wait, not to mention Arsenal vs Man Yew live on ESPN which I dont want to acknowledge the outcome lah kan, sendiri mau kasi ingat laa.. but hey Nik, the new born baby is super cute though, its a compliment by the way..

Putera Ziqr I think his name, if Im not mistaken lah
On another note, a friend has completed Viva last week with minor correction and I personally want to congratulate his hardship for having faith in hands to strive for success; Faiz. Me? yeah, I had to endure the sweet pain for two years now, why cant wait for another sem? Same goes to Fadhil.. we promised to rock the stage remember?
Ahhh well, as much as I embrace the idea of Tag from Mrs Imran and Ary, I am yet to find an ample sweet time to complete them but dont worry girls, I will do the assignment asap, you guys dont bite-bite kan?
So the guys will organize Futsal match; Battle of Blood between Team KL and Team JB end of this month.. an intensive training at Ampang Sports Planet every Monday night is compulsary to every single player of Team KL including me, to be honest I dont quite fancy Ampang and I dont know why or maybe its just me.. so me, Farhan and Shiz will be exhibiting tight shorts at tonights session, and hopefully Azea will do the same, ahaks! Jass please.. please make yourself free tonight.
On Having An Outstanding Gate (I guess)

It was an overwhelming moment when the idea were executed so well and neat, having said that KGDTTD is the Takde Duit Show, the gate have actually been modified and the cost is super effective! Voila!
On The Idea of Partition
Money isnt everything. Bwek! Money is the King, but when you dont have enough cash to grind to the low, you tend to think beyond mileage in a manner way I supposed, do mini-research.. and then let the result do the talking

I enhanced the function of pendant light to actually divide between the area of living hall and dining area. I am not sure whether this method has been utilized by other designers or not, but heck it is very cosy doncha think?
On Feature Walls
As I mentioned before;
"Yes! Im looking for a new 'direction' of implementing the feature wall due to budget constraints. The concept will remain firm, but what concerns me most is how we going to do it in style? above the norm so to speak? with a tight budget?"

No fancy painting on the wall. No flashy granny wallpaper mind you. No huge wall deco needed. Not even the brick concept. Well, its a surprise! Seriously I tell you, the good things has yet to come my friends, again.. I am not kidding though, just hold your breath.
On Visiting Nurseries and Buying Trees Are Not Gay Stuffs
Tarraa, proudly presenting you... Pokok Lenggang! I find this tree is perfect to replace pokok Cempaka (pokok asal).

I know that Nazib will be the first to dissapoints by the way.
On Being Showy
Hell Im not!!
On Getting Married
No idea.
KGDTTD#4 (c) 2008
hope I find you well and rested to get through this Monday morning.
On Getting Personal
Nik has been 'complaining' about lack of post in the blog, I guess being a mom of two could easily consequence sensitive response;
"U bukak blog i 3 bln sekali je kan...tp u pn dh x post kt blog hari2 dh kn.x mcm dulu..."
Jangan macam tu la dear, I have been insanely busy that lead me strapped first 20 minutes of Heroees season 3 and owhh, I didnt manage to catch Desparate Housewives for 2 episodes in a row, what else? ahhh wait, not to mention Arsenal vs Man Yew live on ESPN which I dont want to acknowledge the outcome lah kan, sendiri mau kasi ingat laa.. but hey Nik, the new born baby is super cute though, its a compliment by the way..
Putera Ziqr I think his name, if Im not mistaken lah
On another note, a friend has completed Viva last week with minor correction and I personally want to congratulate his hardship for having faith in hands to strive for success; Faiz. Me? yeah, I had to endure the sweet pain for two years now, why cant wait for another sem? Same goes to Fadhil.. we promised to rock the stage remember?
Ahhh well, as much as I embrace the idea of Tag from Mrs Imran and Ary, I am yet to find an ample sweet time to complete them but dont worry girls, I will do the assignment asap, you guys dont bite-bite kan?
So the guys will organize Futsal match; Battle of Blood between Team KL and Team JB end of this month.. an intensive training at Ampang Sports Planet every Monday night is compulsary to every single player of Team KL including me, to be honest I dont quite fancy Ampang and I dont know why or maybe its just me.. so me, Farhan and Shiz will be exhibiting tight shorts at tonights session, and hopefully Azea will do the same, ahaks! Jass please.. please make yourself free tonight.
On Having An Outstanding Gate (I guess)

It was an overwhelming moment when the idea were executed so well and neat, having said that KGDTTD is the Takde Duit Show, the gate have actually been modified and the cost is super effective! Voila!
On The Idea of Partition
Money isnt everything. Bwek! Money is the King, but when you dont have enough cash to grind to the low, you tend to think beyond mileage in a manner way I supposed, do mini-research.. and then let the result do the talking

I enhanced the function of pendant light to actually divide between the area of living hall and dining area. I am not sure whether this method has been utilized by other designers or not, but heck it is very cosy doncha think?
On Feature Walls
As I mentioned before;
"Yes! Im looking for a new 'direction' of implementing the feature wall due to budget constraints. The concept will remain firm, but what concerns me most is how we going to do it in style? above the norm so to speak? with a tight budget?"

No fancy painting on the wall. No flashy granny wallpaper mind you. No huge wall deco needed. Not even the brick concept. Well, its a surprise! Seriously I tell you, the good things has yet to come my friends, again.. I am not kidding though, just hold your breath.
On Visiting Nurseries and Buying Trees Are Not Gay Stuffs
Tarraa, proudly presenting you... Pokok Lenggang! I find this tree is perfect to replace pokok Cempaka (pokok asal).

I know that Nazib will be the first to dissapoints by the way.
On Being Showy
Hell Im not!!
On Getting Married
No idea.
KGDTTD#4 (c) 2008
Labels: KGDTTD



8 Comments:
Hahha..i'm makin a comeback for futsal tonight after 3 weeks of injury recovery period. yep,with shorts tanpa segan silu dgn flawed skin and my skinned knee scars!blanja aku murtabak kambing ek lepas game n ko lead SCS ya tonight? heheh. Hope jass turun, aku mau jadi cupid+mama-san!
Actually Khai, I do bite. Muahahahahahahaha be scared! Be veli veli scared!!
azea:
waaaa bnyk eh ko score td smpi xnk passing kt aku..
ary:
bite bnyk bite eh, hoho!
ala beb..ko hebat...xyah tunggu aku passing pun ko leh score dgn jayanya...abis la team JB...hahaha
beb.. thanks 4 the wish...gua jalan dulu.. tak sanggup tunggu lama2 kt uitm tue... to sum up.. viva tk de mende la.. kalo gua lepas.. lu lagi kacang la...
yerp.. money is king.. money is not everything.. but everything is money
mr. khai, ur tree is blocking the street name. jkkk mesti bengang ngan lu nanti.
azea:
team jb naik lemak dgn aku
faiz:
tp wa dh rasa mcm mls plak nk buat thesis, haha
fadhil:
JKKK belum buat meeting lg beb, so wa ada chan nk jadi pengerusi
khai.......sori..baru hr ni bukak blog....thanks...
hoping dat u r ok and ok and ok...
bt thesis tau...
i bg sokongan padu kt u dgn fadhil....
skrg bz dgn facebook la..blog dh lama tak update...:)
Post a Comment
<< Home