'Sandra' is ready!
This is it.. the Housewarming session has set a date, yay!

I would love to throw a little party and invite all friends, readers of outkhai's blog (if any) and stalkers (if any) to my house this Saturday night at;
No. 33, Jalan 5E/6,
Seksyen 5 Tambahan,
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi.
Location map as below;
You can use Plus after Sg. Besi toll and find Kajang/Putrajaya Exit, or from LDP look for Bandar Baru Bangi Exit.

So loose your time and get your ass in here,
somehow I heard that the course menu are fantabulous eh?

I would love to throw a little party and invite all friends, readers of outkhai's blog (if any) and stalkers (if any) to my house this Saturday night at;
No. 33, Jalan 5E/6,
Seksyen 5 Tambahan,
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi.
Location map as below;
You can use Plus after Sg. Besi toll and find Kajang/Putrajaya Exit, or from LDP look for Bandar Baru Bangi Exit.

So loose your time and get your ass in here,
somehow I heard that the course menu are fantabulous eh?
Labels: Sandra



13 Comments:
Ko jangan Khai, kang bebetol aku sampai kang. Dah lah 10th tuh 1st anniv aku dan dahlah laki aku sebok balik kg nak membaja. Wah!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
moh la dtg ary!!
nk membaja tengahri siang pun bole apa..
ruginye x dpt hadir. ke luar kota plak wiken ni. too bad x dpt tgk ur hse interior...huhuhu
am i invited? If yes, I would be there la...
wii battle rematch!! the bet will be set higher than the previous party at our place. hohoho. not for $$, but STRIP!!!! r u game for this?
i wud love to see aan getting lowww..
deal, count me in!
jas: we are going to buried down the turkey sisters,
and the err.. 'Hulk meets Yoko Ono' clan..
geng 'Cincin' lawan geng 'Mangkuk'..yeahhh!!
den sogan nak datang...
Malulah Khai...Kalau I mai,dengan my hubby yer...Insyaallah....
Khai... U dah habis ke belum? I ada lagi 2 subject lagi... Thesis i baru nak start ni...
adik aku kawin kat sabah, nampak nyer x dapat la aku gi foam party ko nih.
Post a Comment
<< Home