Sengal no more.
Yeah I should look on positive side
this is my crib and this is where I live.
I'm going to extend my 'household' here
raise kids, send them to school
and watch them grow sunny, InsyaAllah.
after all this is what we call a life-cycle right?
8.30 or 10.30 beg no different,
I have stayed up late for RT from 2 to 5am,
so yeah what the hell, lets break the ice!
hmm Nor, can we get the ubi rebus
and sambal ready before sunrise?
this is my crib and this is where I live.
I'm going to extend my 'household' here
raise kids, send them to school
and watch them grow sunny, InsyaAllah.
after all this is what we call a life-cycle right?
8.30 or 10.30 beg no different,
I have stayed up late for RT from 2 to 5am,
so yeah what the hell, lets break the ice!
hmm Nor, can we get the ubi rebus
and sambal ready before sunrise?
Labels: RT



3 Comments:
bagus le en kudin pi RT... semangat rukun tetangga... x ngantuk ker?
memasyarakatkan hidup.
nk sambal ubi rebus heh???why not abg g pasa mlm,carikan ubi kayu..pastu serahkan pada saye,bia saye masak...sbb,kt tesco xde ubi kayu...heheh..(ataupon g pasa tani,mama kata pasa tani byk ubi kayu)
Post a Comment
<< Home