Thursday, April 02, 2009

Malam Jumat dong..

So my RT session has been shifted to Thursday, means tonight. I say burning the midnight oil on Friday previously (for couple of months I think) wasnt such an issue at all, because the next day is already weekend. hehe.

Some of the group were quite unsettled with the current schedule, those groups were on duty on weekdays and weekend brought some of concern on the last meeting; nak balik kampung on weekend, esok nak kerja bangun susah, malam jumaat, nak merasa duty hari lain la, etc.. so then the rotation system took place.. its fair to all.


but not for me though, I have a feeling
that I will turn up alone tonight

no Im not going into 'detail'.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Qaseh Iman said...

selamat menjalankan tugas...

12:14 AM  
Blogger outkhai said...

klu pegi RT boleh bergosip, ahaks!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home