Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nuts and bolts.

1. October was quite productive and hectic more than I imagine.

2. Handsomely landed an interior job over the weekend, the first full-fledged consultation plus renovation on a 2600 sq ft Semi-D bungalow. Money comes second, being able to earn trust is such an honour and humble experience. Credit goes to Nor for her exquisite 3D and technical drawings, well she deserves my cut.


Nor (left) and Adah.

3. How practical to get the whole set of karaoke box at home? I mean the WHOLE box.

4. Does anyone here know any pembantu rumah that can work on per-hour basis? Orang kita, mostly on weekend.

5. Ahh, October was quite productive and hectic more than I imagine.

3 Comments:

Blogger myniqx said...

adah...selisih dgn kniq tak tegur pun...mmgla..sape2 selisih pun tak perasan...sbb kniq semakin kembangggggg!!!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

ha'ah, klu slim sikit dah mcm scha pun ada i tgk, hehe

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ada contact house cleaner..

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home