Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm still around.

1. A lot of things have happened this past 2 weeks that I cant hardly put into words, ahhh is this the end of my presence on blogsphere?


2. A huge apology to Fadhil and Nik, I didnt make it to your show the other day simply because gua ni PELUPA BESAR. I thought it was Tuesday, I swear! I was there on Tuesday on the dot!


3. Sadly, beautiful-breed Momo found deceased in an unmannered way, poor kitty.


4. Arsenal is on top of the league baby, as I said before early of the season, we have enough character to blow any team in the world, my salute goes to the skipper; Fab!

5. I heart my career! Exhausted.. yet it motivates me to go beyond mileage.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aireen Osman said...

is that all? u must be joking aittee...hahaha

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Mrs Imran said...

tolong jgn stop blogging ok. i nk baca apa nnt?

3:26 AM  
Blogger myniqx said...

its ok khai...tp u lg kejam x ckp pn dh start keje baru....anyway tq khai...n all d best wif new working environment...lbh bsr mata u bukak kan....hahaha...:)
adik u senyap je,tade pn cari i dh...ksalam adik manja u tu k...

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ko keje apa sekarang nokss?

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home