Ary's Testismony: Money, Sex and Relationship.
Hoh for me it's easy.
There's always the strike 3 test.
1) "Ary, nak pinjam duit boleh? Nanti dapat gaji I bayar balik".
Then I'll go "Ok, I cuba. Brape u perlu".
"Urm...dalam 2rat, I balik next week, when dapat gaji".
So, I akan bagi lah pinjam, only n only if I do have that excess to spare.
2) "Ary, I'm in a very tight situation. Boleh tak I pinjam at least 50. I have to balik kampung, my mom sakit'.
I akan bagi jugak.
3) "Urm...gaji 2 minggu lagi. I'm short of money lah Ary, emergency...can spare me 10?"
Again...I will give (bear in mind, this is the same person).
But does this person ever bayar balik? NOOOOOOOOOOO.
So when the 4th time comes, honestly...this is what I always say...
"Babe/dude...I'm not plucking my pubic hair and selling it to Lim Goh Tong (may he rest in peace). I work damn hard for my money and I dont mind lending it to people yang geti bayar balik. Since you tak geti and since memang you're taking me for a ride, I tak halalkan hutang you. So pepandai lah nak bayar balik ye. And you are no friend of mine, since memang you suka amik kesempatan. Friends help friends, friends dont take friends for a ride...so tata".
See...it's damn hard to do k if you've known that person for donkeys years...but hey, fact is fact. I'm not selling my bulu.
------
nothing got to do wit sex, but
arys statement on jual bulu kat lim goh tong
xde kena mengena okayy
lawakk gilaa, classic!
kah kah!
There's always the strike 3 test.
1) "Ary, nak pinjam duit boleh? Nanti dapat gaji I bayar balik".
Then I'll go "Ok, I cuba. Brape u perlu".
"Urm...dalam 2rat, I balik next week, when dapat gaji".
So, I akan bagi lah pinjam, only n only if I do have that excess to spare.
2) "Ary, I'm in a very tight situation. Boleh tak I pinjam at least 50. I have to balik kampung, my mom sakit'.
I akan bagi jugak.
3) "Urm...gaji 2 minggu lagi. I'm short of money lah Ary, emergency...can spare me 10?"
Again...I will give (bear in mind, this is the same person).
But does this person ever bayar balik? NOOOOOOOOOOO.
So when the 4th time comes, honestly...this is what I always say...
"Babe/dude...I'm not plucking my pubic hair and selling it to Lim Goh Tong (may he rest in peace). I work damn hard for my money and I dont mind lending it to people yang geti bayar balik. Since you tak geti and since memang you're taking me for a ride, I tak halalkan hutang you. So pepandai lah nak bayar balik ye. And you are no friend of mine, since memang you suka amik kesempatan. Friends help friends, friends dont take friends for a ride...so tata".
See...it's damn hard to do k if you've known that person for donkeys years...but hey, fact is fact. I'm not selling my bulu.
------
nothing got to do wit sex, but
arys statement on jual bulu kat lim goh tong
xde kena mengena okayy
lawakk gilaa, classic!
kah kah!



4 Comments:
and she's chinese? did you double-check? wry sense of humor.
however, i couldn't agree more. people who borrows but never bother to pay u back is a m.o.r.o.n. unless, she's hot. we can have an arrangement or something..haha..
Wahduh Khai...mung memang nok kena ni hi hi hi
But hey, again, it's true lah. Tak kira lah I jual bulu kat siapa. The bottom line is, we are all EARNING our money.
A debt may get mouldy, but it never decays.
-Chinua Achebe-
nazib:
celah mana lu nk arrange jib?
ary:
"marilah bekerja utk diri sendiri dan kawan2 kita!" yeah!
fadhil:
ni mesti penangan 'branding dato'
Post a Comment
<< Home