Saturday, September 13, 2008

I shed my tears, a little..

12 Sept 2008

Assalam ..WWBRT, I was shock receiving your sms and worried but nevertheless when I think back it was just part of the struggling for your own good and future. I was in your shoe before, but eventually with full of confidence and spirit everything I came through with ease, but of course with the praise of Allah we pray for HIS assistance. Don't ever missed to say prayer and performed.

Everything in this world when you need something, you've to be realistic about getting you wanted, struggling with confident and you find your way through. Impatient means you're going a little bit out of boundary, get back to the path and I am sure the road to victory is always there, syabas and go ahead with confident, your family here is always pray for your success. Inshallah.

Ayah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home