Friday, May 29, 2009

Pinky.

I know, I shouldnt let her went away just like that.. eye contact then the smile blew me away, should have handed my card or ask her out straight away, but it didnt happen like I used to.

faith, give me one more chance,
just one chance and Ill do the magic
please.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Mrs Imran said...

melepas la tu jawabnyerrrr

4:07 PM  
Blogger nazib said...

don't hesitate. go for it. good luck.

4:56 PM  
Blogger makhluk ijau said...

yakin boleh.. gud luck bro.. kalau ader peluang lagi la..

3:29 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

mrs imran: ada can lagiiii

nazib: i never hesitate, just suddenly forgot the 'trick'.

aan: klu xde, wa suruh lu setel..

5:47 PM  
Blogger bastard united said...

Im disappointed.

7:46 PM  
Blogger mizmaleya said...

do t magic n good luck beb!!

6:24 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

jass: do not.

maliah: ull be surprise

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home