Monday, August 31, 2009

Outlast.


They say we are a multiracial country..
I say how long does it last?

We live in peace and been able to live harmoniously..
Again, you tell me how long will it last?

But we respect each other's race and religion..
Ohh did you?

5 Comments:

Blogger Nasrul and Francine said...

Oh really? The latest comments on my blog mcm sebaliknya je...

11:54 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

beb, u rilekk je, biar gua sut budk tu nanti..

p.s: mcm tu pnya org pn ada eh?

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Mrs Imran said...

bendera tu u beli ker rembat?

11:17 AM  
Blogger Nasrul and Francine said...

Sutt habis-habisan hehehehe.

Oh bendera tuh I nampak Khai songlap dari rumah hujung jalan blakang. Die naik basikal je time tuh...betol I nampak :p

12:25 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

mrs imran & ary: rm4 je weh bendera tuu, ada haaati nk meragui kepatriotian gue..

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home