Thank you.
With updates at the end of this article:-

Nor is leaving, for real this time.
She has finally completed her study and heading back to JB for good. Yes, I feel a bit dejected because shes been here with me since day one, even before. She helped A LOT almost in everything; kemas, sapu, lap, basuh, amik baju dekat dobi, cooking, etc. And I..
and I should start to learn some serious cooking stuffs other than those instant goreng-goreng ones from Adabi.
p.s: sorila kalau kadang2 abg marah2 buat muka ketat.
---
Update 17/11, 1.09pm:
p.s: sorila kalau kadang2 abg marah2 buat muka ketat.

Nor is leaving, for real this time.
She has finally completed her study and heading back to JB for good. Yes, I feel a bit dejected because shes been here with me since day one, even before. She helped A LOT almost in everything; kemas, sapu, lap, basuh, amik baju dekat dobi, cooking, etc. And I..
and I should start to learn some serious cooking stuffs other than those instant goreng-goreng ones from Adabi.
p.s: sorila kalau kadang2 abg marah2 buat muka ketat.
---
Update 17/11, 1.09pm:
p.s: sorila kalau kadang2 abg marah2 buat muka ketat.



4 Comments:
Apesal ek kalo nak mintak maaf kena font kecik-kecik? :p
siot eh ary!
hye
Hahahahaha terus besar wehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Post a Comment
<< Home