Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bed taste.

As much as I adore Poster Bed, I couldnt resist myself to ignore the existence of Platform Bed. Contrary to old-fashioned diven and bed-framed, platform bed project distinsive style yet very modish that strongly appeal to the concept.


Wait, stop right there.

The thing is, En. Khairiri of tukang besi will only be able to do installation work for the grill after Raya, perhaps before the second week of October, its custom made design, so I have no choice but to be patient dan banyakkan Istighfar.. Can you just imagine how could I control my ecstacy against those deco-stuffs? Tak boleh tahan nyah! Tapi takpe.

Actually, I'v been eyeing the one at Harvey Norman Ikano, quite months ago. It covered with black Vinyl (leather look) with some sleeky square stiches on the finishing part, alongside spacious storage (bed side table) attached to the frame on the right side.. the good thing is; the price is freakingly affordable! And that probably goes to the guest room, I dont know? maybe..

Hmm.. as much as I admire Platform Bed, nothing is beyond my dreamy idea of master room.. a neat, edgy and spanky Poster Bed; taraaaa..


kerawang2 ni, ukiran kepala gajah ke harimau ke tak main eh

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Anum Food Trading said...

poster bed. i loike. i was contemplating to buy one 3 years ago for my room, but after a second thought i decided to give it a pass since i have a very small room.

if i were to buy one, i would go for white. victorian! cottage! i loikeeeee.

keep it up nyahhhhhh:P

10:06 AM  
Blogger outkhai said...

3 yrs ago??
u ni mesti hardcore poster bed, ahaks!

btw, poster bed kt cavenzi not bad jugak..

10:50 PM  
Blogger Azealea Dz said...

poster bed is da thang! i've checked out the one at cavenzi early this year.nothing againts the brand but

1-its not solid wood, so if ur planning for a rocky-ride on it,i suggest u do it on your platform bed (kes syg katil sgt2)with hope ur not having any guest around.hee

2-they promise u d ones at the warehse where u can only inspect ur furniture once it's delivered.memang confirm u'll spot d here & there flaws.(especially mr.particular like u) leceh dah nk tukar pulak.

but kalau nk buat hiasan..n ur actually planning to never sleep on it @have any action (alone or ++)..cavenzi ok kot.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Anum Food Trading said...

rocky ride?

wohohoooooo

9:18 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

mrs BS:
phew! that was absolute breathtaking comments dear..

mrs imran:
i dont really want to imagine that, excuse me.. :O

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home