Pre-weekend
Dont know where to begin actually, this is odd.
the 'result' just came out today and all is good baby, first. Secondly, I watched The Wrestler last night, heaven is all I can say.. Iv never seen such character that so fragile before, to quote from Rolling Stone's review, "Think of a stick of dynamite with the fuse lit and ready to blow".. Mickey Rourke deserves an Oscar for his genius play.
last but not least, I received a call early this morning
surprisingly it was Mom..
"Awak dah bangun Subuh belum?"
hmm I guess its a new approach these days. technology.
not to mention, we were actually living under the same roof.
the 'result' just came out today and all is good baby, first. Secondly, I watched The Wrestler last night, heaven is all I can say.. Iv never seen such character that so fragile before, to quote from Rolling Stone's review, "Think of a stick of dynamite with the fuse lit and ready to blow".. Mickey Rourke deserves an Oscar for his genius play.
last but not least, I received a call early this morning
surprisingly it was Mom..
"Awak dah bangun Subuh belum?"
hmm I guess its a new approach these days. technology.
not to mention, we were actually living under the same roof.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home