Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lunatic



U know, there were too much hype circling around the house for the past few weeks in this blog, and I find it a bit annoying though.. I dont know, maybe..

today for instance, went to nurseries and I didnt realize that the time has passed over 7 just fascinated by the bamboos.. it was my first time stepped into nursery, but afraid not, I will pay a visit more often after this.. (now! do I sound like a makcik?)

well, there are so many things inside my head that need to be implemented, talking about the concept itself requires a lot of argument with my sister, not to mention the furniture, kitchen cabinet, pokok turi, lighting and even the gate.. phew!

by writing on this, I believe that I could share my thought, my experience and view.. Im not an interior guy nor architecture guru mind u, so this project perhaps is just a lunatic experiment from the perspective of an advertising man.

no, im not going to press the 'THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, BUGGER OFF!' button, that is totally uncute, if theres such word lah..

so looking back at this, this and this
the anticipation was well worth, why should I stop now?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger .:chEyaNtie:. said...

sronok tengok ko nak design interior umah ko..do share with us..mane la tau kot2 aku dapat idea for my becoming dream house..hhehhe

9:38 PM  
Blogger Anum Food Trading said...

makcikkk..sila sila tulis lagi pasal rumah..i nk tiruuuuuu rumah u..hohohoho...yg poster bed to confirm akan ditiru kelak!!

mmg uncute...i setuju

9:49 PM  
Blogger myniqx said...

cite pasal thesis tade ke? :-)

1:23 PM  
Blogger outkhai said...

yanti:
nothing much to see, im just gobbling around the idea..

mrs imran:
beb, poster bed cavenzi goyang laa.. x bole rocky-ride la ni, aha!

nik:
takmo! :'(

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home