Bigger and Badder!
Yo! just got back from watching Transformers 2 at Brem Mall, it was fucking full of action in fucking 2 hours non-stop.. phew! in the middle of the movie I was thinking to stand up from the seat and shout out..
"Hey! can someone press the pause button? so that I can stretch-fold my feet behind my neck, and catch some breath here, please.."

Terbaik!
Read HERE and HERE for movie reviews.
I know.. I learned from the past, the previous Transformers was something that should not be 'proud' of.. tapi kali ini takde kasi chan, 24hb movie keluar, 23hb aku dah pegi tengok nyahhh!
So whos got the last laugh now?
wakakaakakakakakakakaawakakaaaa...
"Hey! can someone press the pause button? so that I can stretch-fold my feet behind my neck, and catch some breath here, please.."

Terbaik!
Read HERE and HERE for movie reviews.
I know.. I learned from the past, the previous Transformers was something that should not be 'proud' of.. tapi kali ini takde kasi chan, 24hb movie keluar, 23hb aku dah pegi tengok nyahhh!
So whos got the last laugh now?
wakakaakakakakakakakaawakakaaaa...



2 Comments:
apa yg terbaik beb?
autobot ker autoboob?
hahahaha
semuanya terbaik beb! termasuk autoboob hehe..
Post a Comment
<< Home